November 9, 2017 / Wedding Events, Wedding Planning
Aisle Style - An All-Inclusive Bridal Consultation Event
If you’re a Bride-To-Be, you’ve probably realized that planning your wedding day is by far the biggest project that you’ve ever had! Among everything else, just your bridal look alone already entails so many different aspects: your makeup style, your hairdo, your jewelries and accessories and of course, your wedding dress. The trouble is: you don’t wear a lot of makeup normally, your hair is usually down and you obviously don’t put on a big dress every day. All of these make it hard for you to imagine how you’d look as a bride, don’t they? What if you don’t have to imagine but actually see your COMPLETE LOOK and experience how it feels? Remove all your worries and come to our ALL-INCLUSIVE bridal consultation where you get to:
– have on-site hair & makeup trial
– try on wedding dresses & get advice on which style fits your body type the best
– get photos taken of your complete bridal look
– PLUS many other consultations specifically for your wedding day
Here are the event details:
WHEN: December 10th, 2017
WHERE: Old City Collective, 222B Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
TICKETS: $99 in advance or $110 at the door and each ticket includes:
– An entourage (2 free guests)
– A mini Hair and Makeup Trial from Air Hair and Makeup or Pretty on Arrival
– Custom dress consultation with Priscilla Costa Bridal
– Professional photos from me!
– Bouquet for the photos and floral ideas from Jenna Rayesky
– Save the Date/Invitation Consultation with Elephant Limbo
– Jewelry Consultation with L. Priori Jewelry
– Personalized vendor recommendations and inspiration from Flutter Social
– Wedding Day Design and Logistics consultation from Polka Dot Events
– Live Music from Pat & Sean Kelly
– And of course, canapés and champagne!
This is a one of a kind opportunity for brides to move through personalized consultations with wedding professionals, starting with your personal style (hair and makeup, custom-made dresses, and professional photos) to the design and logistics of the wedding day (venue ideas, florals, and real wedding portfolios).
You are more than welcome to bring more than 2 guests with you, ticket prices for extra entourage members are $20 per person. After you’ve purchased your ticket please email me and I’ll give you the code for these.
The Aisle Style team and I can’t wait to meet you and get you styling!